Effective Self-Hypnosis – Day 2
Welcome to day two of the course! Let’s begin with a review of the sequence so far…
- Close your eyes, and let your body rest in a comfortable position.
- Say to yourself, in your mind, “After this deeply relaxing self-hypnosis session, I’d like to feel refreshed, revitalised, and ready to go”.
- Take three slow, deep breaths.
- Relax the facial muscles, shoulders, arms, pelvic floor and legs… three times.
- Give yourself some time to pause, breathe, and rest.
- Gradually bring yourself back, open your eyes, and have a good stretch.
In this module we’ll be focusing on using permissive language for self-suggestion.
Rather than forcefully pushing a suggestion onto yourself, or commanding yourself to feel a particular way, permissive language means saying things like:
- “I allow myself to relax“.
- “It’s okay to feel more and more at ease in myself“.
Listen to today’s module to find out more…
Audio Module 2 (15:51)
Effective Self-Hypnosis 2
Click here to download this audio as an mp3.
Check your inbox tomorrow for Module 3!